miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012

Last day in Klubben! Tusind tak til allé!

It has been among four months since I started at my practice placement... Four months hating with Christian "The Fucking Mondays" and wishing to arrive at 5.00,  enjoying the crazy dances and songs of Katrine... the songs of Justin Bieber and his "baby, baby baby uhhh" of Allan. The love that Fahmi has to the Barça (and my hate to him for be fan of this team) and his "Alo Elishia". The discovery of a serious guy (Aram) that can be most crazy than you and the discussion about if Landlady is the right word ... or if is Landlord. The attempt to speak in English of Selviye,  even she said that she didn't speak English ... the "Hola que tal" of Henriette. When I try to speak with Steen and I don't say the correct words ...and the guidance of my practices tutor (Kirsten ) that she show me the correct way at the same time that she has left me free to do what I wanted to do.

Han pasado casi cuatro meses desde que empecé las prácticas en el Klubben...Cuatro meses aborreciendo los "Fucking Mondays" y deseando que fueran las 5 con Christian, las locuras de bailes y canciones de Katrine, los cánticos de Justin Bieber y su baby baby de Allan, el amor por el Barça de Fahmi y sus "Aló Elishia", el descubrimiento de como un chico serio (Aram) puede estar más loco que tú y los debates entre si Landlady es la palabra correcta...o si lo es Landlord, el intento de hablarme en inglés de Selviye pese a que dijera que no sabía inglés...los "Hola que tal" de Henriette, los estancamientos al hablar inglés con Steen, y la guía inconfundible de mi tutora de prácticas (Kirsten) que en ningún momento se ha alejado de mi pero que a su vez me ha dejado la libertad para hacer lo que creía conveniente.







I can only say...THANKS!!!Thanks for let me enjoy one of my best moments in my life. I choose well when I wanted to come to Denmark, but I had good luck finding the Sankt Johannes.
I bring with me a lot of good greetings, with good people, lovely kids...
But I think that de Julemad, should been before...because this last week, was the best for me! I'm going to miss yourselves...but you are going to be a part of my remind and my heart! Tusind tak till allé!

Solo puedo decir que gracias, gracias por haberme hecho pasar uno de los mejores momentos de mi vida! No me equivoqué escogiendo Dinamarca como país de destino, pero he de decir que he tenido una suerte increíble de haber caído en el Sankt Johannes y haber compartido tantos momentos con tan buena gente. Me llevo muchísimos recuerdos...y que me gustaría seguir compartiendo. Si...la cena de Navidad debería haber sido muchísimo antes, porque esta semana...sin duda alguna...ha sido la mejor! Os voy  a echar de menos...y siempre vais a tener un hueco en mi corazón!Tusind tak til allé!!!






Listening --> Marry you -- Bruno Mars

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario